University of Cambridge
I studied economics at the undergraduate level in Iran and the postgraduate level in the UK. I earned my master from the Royal Holloway University of London. And I have done my Ph.D. at the University of Bath. I have had extensive experience in data analysis, research evaluation, and statistical modelling. I have done empirical research using Stata and Eview, also quantitative and qualitative methods and econometrics. I have done an economist job in a shipping company dealing with commercial invoices and loans for vessel repair. Also examining the company budget and liaising with brokers and agents on outstanding payments. Moreover, forecasting trends and formulating economic policy.
- Provided research on Labor Law
- The ones of monopoly, oligopoly, pricing and strategic behavior
- Business Cycle Theory, Econometrics, and imperfect competition
- National Budget and Treasury reserves
- Research on Karl Gunnar Myrdal, for his pioneering work in theory of money, economic fluctuations, and fiscal policy.
- Effect of economic sanctions on an oil exporting country, Iran
- Gender wage gap in UK