- What factors affect business adoption and use of technologies, ranging from digitalisation to automation, algorithmic management and Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- How does the take up and impact of these technologies vary by sector, region and country?
- How is the implementation of digital technologies used to transform work and foster good jobs?
- What effect does this have for different groups of managers, employees, and the self-employed?
- What happens to displaced workers and how is technology used to help those looking for work?
- How are employment laws and regulations changing in response to the impact of digitalisation?
- How are civil society organisations including trade unions and other NGOs responding?
- How can we draw on different theoretical insights, methodological approaches and comparative experiences to interpret these ?