The Employers’ Digital Practices at Work Survey is a nationally representative survey of employers’ adoption and use of new digital technologies, including AI and machine-learning.
The first wave of the survey was conducted between November 2021 and June 2022. Findings have been published in a repot: Employers’ Digital Practices at Work: First Findings.
The survey explores:
- Use of traditional information and communication technology (ICT)
- Employers’ use of new artificial intelligence and machine-learning enabled technologies
- Employers’ use of data analytics
- Workforce staffing and human resource management practices
- Employee involvement and representation
- Interviews with 2,001 general managers, managing directors or HR managers within their respective organisations
- The sample is nationally representative, reflecting the population of UK businesses, dominated by services industries and small and medium-sized enterprises