- Generate new knowledge to inform the development of an analytical framework around the concept of the ‘connected worker’ and the ‘connected economy’.
- Maximising knowledge exchange and co-produced research with relevant communities.
- Establish a new Data Observatory as a one-platform library of national and international resources for decision-makers connecting with UK Industrial Strategy and welfare policy.
- Initiate an Innovation Fund providing financial support for new research initiatives and methodological approaches, enabling international exchanges and extensive dissemination.
- Provide a strong career development programme for mid and early career researchers through mentoring and staff development, internships and summer schools.
- Ensure the long-term sustainability of the centre by developing an MSc in People Analytics informed by Digit research.