Marie Jahoda Visiting Fellows work with Digit researchers to address real world problems related to digital futures at work.
Fellows are appointed to focus on a specific problem or challenge. Past topics include digital surveillance at work, blockchain skills in the UK and Ireland, and how AI technologies may shape the roles of HR professionals.
The fellowships have been established with an investment from the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
Benefits of our fellowships
We have appointed two cohorts of Marie Jahoda Visiting Fellows (in 2021 and 2023) with research contributions that complement or extend our core research programme. We support Fellowships that are innovative, with a clear contribution to knowledge in Digit’s research area, and engage with Digit’s researchers.
In return, the Fellows benefit from:
- opportunities for collaboration with Digit researchers
- in-person visit to the institution of a Digit partner
- access to research and networks of Digit and associated members
- an active programme of support for mid and early career researchers
- access to Digit’s internal training sessions
- opportunities to contribute to our Working Paper series
- support with communications and dissemination of any resulting work and outputs
- opportunities to make use of Digit’s communications platforms and networks