Innovation analytics is an emerging paradigm that integrates information/knowledge, analytics, digital twins and artificial intelligence to support and manage the entire lifecycle of a product and process from inception, through engineering design and manufacture, to service and disposal of manufactured products. Innovation analytics is to become an integral part of the innovation lifecycle to help make smart, agile decisions and accelerate business growth.
Innovation Analytics: Tools for Competitive Advantage provides a comprehensive overview of the challenges and opportunities behind:
- The latest research behind technological advances driving innovation analytics
- The transition of analytical ideas to interdisciplinary teams
- The development of deep synchronicity of skills and production innovation
- The use of innovation analytics in multiple stages of product and process evolution beneficial to students, scientists, engineers, academics, and management professionals
In exploring the impact of emerging developments in the current climate, researchers and academics will be able to gain insights into real-world usage of analytics for innovation and contribution toward society.
- Introduction to Innovation Analytics
- Research Developments in Product and Process Innovation
- Advancement in Learning Techniques and Analytics for Innovation
- Technological Developments in Innovation Analytics for Competitive Advantage
- Design and Development of Innovation Analytics from New Product Development to Operations Use
- New Business Models Based on Innovation Analytics
Readership: This is an interdisciplinary textbook useful for undergraduates and postgraduates at studying analytics courses at college or university. Courses may include: new product development, business analytics, supply chain management, project management, innovation management, engineering management and technology management. Also of interest to courses accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Management or the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.