Digit has awarded eight new Marie Jahoda Visiting Fellowships for 2023.
Marie Jahoda Visiting Fellows are appointed to focus on a specific problem or challenge related to digital futures at work.
The fellows for 2023 are:
- Nahuel Federico Aranda (Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina)
- Zhen Jie Im (Copenhagen Business School, Denmark)
- Vellah Kedogo Kigwiru (Hochschule für Politik München an der Technischen Universität München, Germany)
- Swati Reddy Chintala (NYU, United States)
- Maarten Renkema (University of Twente, the Netherlands)
- Steven Rolf (Digital Futures at Work Research Centre, University of Sussex Business School, UK)
- Sudipa Sarkar (National Law School of India University, India)
- Hanne Marleen Stegeman (University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
This is the second cohort of Marie Jahoda Fellows. The fellowships have been established with an investment from the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).